Monthly Update: October ’19
The Edgeless team continues to work hard to achieve the main goal — faster player growth.
October in numbers
Gambling numbers for October:
Wagered (Total): 22,027,155.92 EDG (53,352,849.57 EDG in September)
Edgeless had between 20 - 25 players per day. This number is similar to September’s.
Changes made to boost casino player numbers and engagement:
- Those who are playing in the Edgeless casino may have noticed the sign “VIP ONLY’ on a few of our games. The team has launched an exclusive VIP Club, a closed — strictly by invitation only — membership for standout Edgeless players.
Here are some of the benefits VIP players have instant access to:
1. Weekly cashback
2. A dedicated personal manager available 24/7
3. Access to VIP only games
-The Halloween Edition game Spooky Dice was launched. The team is testing a new game concept — the possibility to adapt dice to certain events. To boost more Spooky Dice engagement, a special Halloween Dice tournament was organized. As a result, Spooky Dice became the second most played game in Edgeless during October.
- A new game — Slots Under The-Aegis — was introduced. Check it out. Press here. The promo campaign for this game will start this month.
- The team increased betting and withdrawal limits. Now players can withdraw 20, 000 EDG in one day.
- Edgeless was listed on Bittrex Global exchange. Bittrex Global is a new European exchange utilizing the trusted Bittrex technology platform.
Staking in numbers
Staking 19th round
Total staked: 8 044 638 EDG
Bankroll surplus: 63 13 EDG
Staking 20th round
Total staked: 7 908 946 EDG
Bankroll surplus: 71 807 EDG
Staking 21st round
Total staked: 7 343 255 EDG
Bankroll surplus: 38 071 EDG
Staking 22nd round
Total staked: 7 204 215 EDG
Bankroll surplus: 44 217 EDG
Staking 23rd round
Total staked: 6 722 831 EDG
Bankroll surplus: 108 004 EDG
As you can see from the numbers the surplus is changing a lot. Here are a few predictions why. Firstly, the number of players is not increasing fast. Secondly, regular players are coming back too rarely to the casino.
This month the team will introduce a cashback program for all casino players. It should give more value for players to join the casino. Also, cashback should improve players’ retention.
To sum up
As always, the team is working hard to grow user base.
The Edgeless team
The bankroll staking model is created to factor in recent legal developments in the crypto sector. Similar staking mechanisms are used by other crypto projects.
The Edgeless team follows all legal developments and, if needed, in the future there will be changes made to the principles of staking so that our activities will be in line with regulations.