Edgeless improves the staking platform
Edgeless has improved the staking platform. The new dashboard itself has clearer UX for onboarding new users and an easier registration process.
Users can deposit to staking not only with EDG but with many other cryptocurrencies as well.
Users also have a new infographics board allowing them to view not only their participation in the current round but also the statistics of the previous round and the possibility to make an early stake in the upcoming round (if he is not participating in the current one).
40% from the bankroll surplus
Reward offered in staking rounds: 40% of the bankroll surplus. Stakers get a part of the reward proportional to their initial number of EDG tokens staked.
Edgeless Staking Loyalty Program
Since staking revolves around community, Edgeless is introducing a new feature which will incentivize community growth and reward heavily contributing individuals. This feature is called the Edgeless Staking Loyalty Program. The Loyalty Program ranks every individual, categorizing them into 3 different levels: Silver, Gold and VIP.
- Total staking pool is 5 million EDG tokens.
- Edgeless bankroll surplus is 1 million. 40% of 1 million is 400K.
- Staker A who owns GOLD status stakes 50K which is 1% of the entire staking pool. 1% from 400k surplus is 4k EDG.
- Staker B who owns VIP status stakes 50K which is 1% of the entire staking pool. 1% from 400k surplus is 4k EDG.
- Staker A reward is calculated using multiplier mentioned above: 4000 x 0.5 = 2000 EDG. Staker A who owns GOLD is rewarded 2K EDG tokens.
- Staker B reward is calculated using multiplier mentioned above: 4000 x 1 = 4000 EDG. Staker B who owns VIP is rewarded with 4K EDG tokens.
How does it work?
Every new staking participant receives VIP status for 4 rounds. To achieve extended VIP status, staking participants have to invite friends to stake. 1 friend gives you 2 staking rounds as a VIP.
Once a staking participant has used his VIP status in all 4 rounds, his status is degraded to Gold, which lasts for an additional 4 staking rounds. Once all Gold rounds are used, his status is degraded to Silver.
A staking participant has 2 VIP rounds left with a reward multiplier of x1. Once all VIP rounds are used, the staking participant is degraded to Gold which lasts 4 additional rounds. If the staking participant invites a friend, he is upgraded again to VIP. 1 friend is granted 2 extra rounds with VIP status.
If you are participating in the 7th staking round, you will have VIP status for 3 rounds (7th, 8th, 9th)
The bankroll staking model is created to factor in recent legal developments in the crypto sector. Similar staking mechanisms are used by other crypto projects.
The Edgeless team follows all legal developments and, if needed, in the future there will be changes made to the principles of staking so that our activities will be in line with regulations.
The EDG token is a UTILITY token. It has no profit sharing, dividends or any other features associated with securities.