Edgeless bonus betting requirements

Welcome package activation

  1. Go to the bonus page
  2. Find a 1st/ 2nd/ 3rd deposit bonus cards
  3. Click “Activate”
  4. Make a deposit
  5. Bonus tokens will appear to your account

Bonus code activation

  1. Login to your Edgeless account
  2. Click “Bonus” in a menu

3. Insert your revised code and click “Get”

4. Once you get a card, click “Activate” and start wagering.

Keep in mind, if you ‘Forfeit/ cancel’ a bonus card. Bonus EDG tokens will be removed from your balance.

Bonus points and completion requirements

In order to complete a bonus, player has to collect sufficient amount of points. Points requirement is determined based on a bonus size. Formula is: bonus size x 200 = points required.

Let’s say a bonus size is 10,000 EDG. That means points needed in order to complete a bonus is 200,000 points. ( 10,000 x 200 )

To collect points, players need to make bets on Edgeless game. Each game gives different amount of points based on player’s bet.

  • 1 EDG bet on Slots gives 5 points
  • 1 EDG bet on Roulette gives 5 points
  • 1 EDG bet on Crypto-gems 5 points
  • 1 EDG bet on Dice gives 1 points
  • 1 EDG bet on Black Jack gives 1 points
  • 1 EDG bet on Casino wars gives 1 points
  • 1 EDG bet on Hi-Lo gives 1 points
  • 1 EDG bet on Treasure hunt gives 1 points
  • 1 EDG bet on Video Poker gives 1 points
  • 1 EDG bet on Crash gives 0 points
  • 1 EDG bet on Baccarat gives 0 points

Other rules related to specific games:

Dice — points are counted only on a probability range from 1% to 49%. If you bet on a probability range of 50% — 99%, points are not counted.

MUST TO KNOW BEFORE BONUS ACTIVATION

Important! — account withdrawals are disabled while any bonus is active.

Double your deposit bonus

  • If player wants to make a withdrawal, he has to complete bonus points requirement or forfeit/ cancel a bonus card.
  • If player cancels bonus card before completing points requirements, his bonus EDG tokens are removed from a balance.
  • After ‘double your deposit bonus’ activation, player has a balance mix of his real EDG and bonus EDG. While playing games, player uses real EDG tokens before bonus EDG tokens.

Edgeless Casino has these features to protect from ‘bonus hunters/ abusers’. Otherwise ‘bonus abusers’ could ‘farm’ bonuses using this method: activate a bonus, make a deposit, withdrawal, use remaining EDG as a bonus.

Example 1# — partially winning and forfeiting a bonus card before points requirements are met

  1. Player activates ‘double your deposit’ bonus card worth of 2,000 EDG tokens.
  2. Player withdrawals are disabled.
  3. Player makes a deposit of 2,000 EDG. Bonus is added to player’s balance.
  4. In total player has 4,000 EDG tokens in his balance ( 2,000 real EDG, 2,000 bonus EDG ).
  5. During a play, real EDG balance is used first before bonus EDG.
  6. Let’s say player win 2,300 EDG. His new balance is 6,300 EDG ( 4,300 real EDG, 2,000 bonus EDG )
  7. If player forfeits/ cancels a bonus card, his new balance is 4,300 EDG.
  8. Player withdrawals are enabled.

Example 2# — partially losing and forfeiting a bonus card before points requirements are met

  1. Player activates ‘double your deposit’ bonus card worth of 2,000 EDG tokens.
  2. Player withdrawals are disabled.
  3. Player makes a deposit of 2,000 EDG. Bonus is added to player’s balance.
  4. In total player has 4,000 EDG tokens in his balance ( 2,000 real EDG, 2,000 bonus EDG ).
  5. During a play, real EDG balance is used first before bonus EDG.
  6. Let’s say player lost 2,300 EDG. His remaining balance is 1,700 EDG.
  7. Since player lost 2,000 real EDG and 300 bonus EDG, remaining balance of 1,700 EDG is a bonus balance.
  8. If player forfeits/ cancels a bonus card, his balance is 0.
  9. Player withdrawals are enabled.

Example 3# — making a single bet which contains real EDG and bonus EDG tokens

  1. Player activates ‘double your deposit’ bonus card worth of 2,000 EDG tokens.
  2. Player withdrawals are disabled.
  3. Player makes a deposit of 2,000 EDG. Bonus is added to player’s balance.
  4. In total player has 4,000 EDG tokens in his balance ( 2,000 real EDG, 2,000 bonus EDG ).
  5. During a play, real EDG balance is used first before bonus EDG.
  6. Let’s say player lost 1,700 EDG. His remaining balance is 2,300 EDG ( 300 real EDG, 2,000 bonus EDG ).
  7. Player makes a single bet of 700 EDG in a game. 700 bet combines player’s 300 real EDG + 400 bonus EDG. Because bonus EDG is used in a bet, next winnings or losses will count as bonus EDG token.
  8. Let’s say player won his 700 EDG bet. New balance is 3,000 EDG ( 0 real EDG, 3,000 bonus EDG ).
  9. If player forfeits/ cancels a bonus card, his balance is 0.
  10. Player withdrawals are enabled.

No deposit bonus

  • During bonus “ACTIVE” phase, account withdrawals are DISABLED.
  • If player wants to make a withdrawal, he has to complete bonus points requirement or forfeit/ cancel a bonus card.
  • If player cancels bonus card before completing points requirements, his bonus EDG tokens are removed from a balance.
  • After ‘double your deposit bonus’ activation, player has a balance mix of his real EDG and bonus EDG. While playing games, player uses bonus EDG tokens before real EDG tokens.
Max file size 10MB.
Uploading...
fileuploaded.jpg
Upload failed. Max size for files is 10 MB.
You posted a comment! Reload the page to see it.
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
Latest comments
May 28, 2019 12:04 PM
From Edgeless: Thank you for participating in this competition. Before announcing the winners, we want to remind you the rules of this contest. To win for the player, it was necessary to do:- From the 20th of May 2019, deposit 300 EDG or more in one go and play Edgeless Dice. The deposit could be done with EDG, BTC, ETG, XRP, BCH, EOS or any of the other top 170 cryptocurrencies. - Till May 27, at 10 AM GMT +0 write his Edgeless username/ nickname + share your biggest win made with one roll in the comments section under this post. After reviewing all the results, who made a deposit and shared the biggest win, Edgeless would like to announce two winners - Boxter and Pandaontherock. Other participants of this contest did not deposit 300 EDG or more. Boxter and Pandaontherock will share the prize pool of 500 USD. Boxter will receive 65% of the pot, Pandaontherock will receive 35%. More information for winners will be send through emails.
From Edgeless: Thank you for participating in this competition. Before announcing the winners, we want to remind you the rules of this contest. To win for the player, it was necessary to do:- From the 20th of May 2019, deposit 300 EDG or more in one go and play Edgeless Dice. The deposit could be done with EDG, BTC, ETG, XRP, BCH, EOS or any of the other top 170 cryptocurrencies. - Till May 27, at 10 AM GMT +0 write his Edgeless username/ nickname + share your biggest win made with one roll in the comments section under this post. After reviewing all the results, who made a deposit and shared the biggest win, Edgeless would like to announce two winners - Boxter and Pandaontherock. Other participants of this contest did not deposit 300 EDG or more. Boxter and Pandaontherock will share the prize pool of 500 USD. Boxter will receive 65% of the pot, Pandaontherock will receive 35%. More information for winners will be send through emails.
May 26, 2019 9:03 PM
my nickname - TinyQueen104 , biggest win +1960 EDG
my nickname - TinyQueen104 ,  biggest win +1960 EDG
May 25, 2019 4:45 PM
My nickname is HotPulp52, biggest win +4900.00 EDG
My nickname is  HotPulp52, biggest win +4900.00 EDG
May 25, 2019 12:28 PM
Hello! My nickname is WisePrince3845. Biggest win +3458.42 EDG
Hello! My nickname is WisePrince3845. Biggest win +3458.42 EDG
May 25, 2019 5:20 AM
+695
+695
May 24, 2019 1:16 PM
Hi. My nickname is FastPie714. Biggest win +1376.90 EDG
Hi. My nickname is FastPie714. Biggest win +1376.90 EDG
May 24, 2019 12:08 PM
my bigest win is 300 edg my nickname is GreedyHorse41v
my bigest win is 300 edg  my nickname is 
GreedyHorse41v
May 24, 2019 11:26 AM
My nickname is Boxter. Biggest win +245 EDG
My nickname is Boxter. Biggest win +245 EDG
May 23, 2019 3:10 PM
My nickname is Pandaontherock. Biggest win +45.27 EDG
My nickname is Pandaontherock. Biggest win +45.27 EDG
May 20, 2019 1:30 PM
Here’s example: Hi. My nickname is User12345. Biggest win +300.80 EDG
Here’s example:

Hi. My nickname is User12345. Biggest win +300.80 EDG

No items found.
No items found.