Bittrex: Market Availability Changes for U.S. Customers
According to Bittrex press release, EDG and other 41 markets will transition to Bittrex International on June 28, 2019.
The following markets will transition to Bittrex International.
U.S. Customers will be sent an email communication from Bittrex that provides guidance on what they can and cannot do with their affected Tokens/Coins in connection with this change before an affected market is no longer accessible, including:
- Buy or sell Tokens/Coins in all markets currently available to U.S. Customers before the Change Date.
- Cancel (or cancel-and-replace) open orders: To cancel an order, navigate to the "Orders" page and under "Open Orders" click the red button with an X. To cancel-and-replace an open order, navigate to the markets page for the token and adjust your price to the market price.
- Withdraw Assets: Login to https://bittrex.com. Next, please click on the wallets link, search for the desired Token/Coin and click the withdrawal icon to open the withdraw dialog and initiate the normal withdrawal process.
After the Change Date:
- U.S. Customers will not be able to buy or sell the above-listed Tokens/Coins. On the Change Date, Bittrex systems will automatically cancel all open (i.e, unexecuted) orders in the affected markets for U.S. Customers.
- U.S. Customers may withdraw or continue to hold in their Bittrex wallet affected Tokens/Coins for as long as Bittrex International supports a market in those Tokens/Coins.
- Non-U.S. Customers will be able to access those markets that continue to be listed on Bittrex International.
Source: Bittrex. Read more